A word from our client...
“Who wrote this one? I really like it. My favorite white paper we’ve done…I never would have guessed that a freelancer did this. That is awesome. I like 3 main things: • The practical element of it – it isn’t just an academic explanation of what readiness to change is, it is a blueprint for how a population health manager can more effectively engage their population. • It plays to our strengths – this is a differentiator for us. • It is unique – I have never seen content like this on RTC put out by others in the industry.”
– Chris McReynolds, CEO, Wellsource, Inc.
Wellsource builds healthier populations with evidence-based, scientifically valid, health risk assessments and self-management tools. This client wanted to further boost their inbound marketing activities with additional content assets that enable organizations to inspire healthy lifestyles, promote health, prevent disease, and reduce avoidable healthcare costs.
- Developed content assets aligned to the sales funnel process for inbound marketing activities in HubSpot
- Blog post – The HRAs Role in Preventing Chronic Illness [targeted email distribution, not public]
- Blog post – Unveiling Social Determinants of Health through HRA Data
- White paper – Change Readiness: The Critical Component to Wellness Engagement [gated content, available upon request]